Access to music education is an avenue toward the healthy development of children: it nurtures creativity, builds positive relationships and fuels hopes and dreams.
MusicBox Children’s Charity brings music education to vulnerable children in Canada, fostering creativity and a love of music; making arts education more accessible; and promoting the development of holistically healthy children.
As a community-based organization, we collaborate with communities to shape and implement our programs to suit their needs. We engage youth volunteers in our chapters to help foster their sense of responsibility to the community. Supported by a strong working board, MusicBox addresses the participants’ needs and helps them grow through music education.
- Inclusivity: Developing an inclusive and well-rounded civil society
- Accessibility: Creating equally accessible music education for all
- Creativity: Implementing creative, exciting, and sustainable programming
- Passion: Fostering passion and encouraging creative arts
- Growth: Contributing to a comprehensive approach to health and well-being
- Collaboration: Strengthening local partnerships and engaging community stakeholders
- Advocacy: Advocating for community cohesion and development